The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an RN and Health Center Coordinator of Daily Operations to manage the daily clinical care and nursing activities in the clinic and is directly responsible for the supervision of the Medical Assistant staff. This position reports to the Manager of Nursing Services and is located at the West End Health Center, Denver, CO
The West End Health Center is a satellite of Stout Street Clinic which was established as part of the Health Care for the Homeless Project. This project was established to provide medical, mental health, dental care, substance treatment services, outreach, and other supportive services to homeless and at-risk individuals and families.
1. Provides skilled nursing care according to accepted community standards of care in order to preserve or enhance the patient’s highest level of functioning.
2. Gathers information for the patient data base including:
• Complete medical and psychiatric history
• List of current medications, dosages, and allergies.
• Vital signs, height, weight, and head circumference as indicated.
• A brief statement of the patient’s chief complaint.
• Pertinent information such as laboratory and/or test results.